|Not much has changed since high school!|
Hahaha dressed up for nerd day!
I have been knocked out by this cold I got!
In case you have never experienced it, sickness plus work multiplied by finals = disaster!
Every moment I haven't been working, or studying I have spent in bed trying to fight this thing!
It has stolen my energy and my voice!
and gifted me with lots of phlegm.
But I am here for the Me Myself and I Link Up! If you want to participate check the button below!
1. Do you celebrate St. Patty's Day? How?
Normally I just celebrate by wearing something green, however this year a couple of friends were over and my mom surprised us with green pancakes!
2. It's March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of?
Spring break is next week! WOOT! I will be working all week BOO! Not to fear, a girls trip to Las Vegas is in the works for the following weekend!
3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
Honestly, chap stick. I LOVE chap stick.
4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
Education. Does that surprise anyone?
5. What's the #1 most played song on your ipod?
I checked iTunes. That faithful player that has been with me since 2007 and it said my most listened to song is: City Love by John Mayer. I do love that song.
Zombies, St. Patrick's Day, Spring Break, Oh my!